《第1號行政命令》（英語：Executive Order 1）為亞羅拉獨立以來第一份行政命令，重新確立了共和國不同方面的法律基礎。
Executive Order 1
Reestablishing a Strong and United Republic
By virtue of the authority vested in me as the founding member of the Republic of Aurora,
I, Gabriel Mataleo Lam (Gab1205), the President of the Republic of Aurora, would like to confirm the political, executive, legislative, judicial, administrative, economic, foreign affairs, defense and social aspects of the Republic of Aurora for the foreseeable future.
Accordingly, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1: General Principles
1. The Republic of Aurora will continue the exercise of her national sovereignty and enjoy full independence in executive, legislative, judicial, administrative, foreign affairs and defense power.
2. The Republic of Aurora will continue the protect of the rights and freedoms of all citizen and of all other person in accordance with law.
3. Equity and customary laws previously in force in the Republic shall be maintained.
4. English and Traditional Chinese is used as the official languages by the executive authorities, legislature, judiciary of the Republic of Aurora, the English version shall prevail. For network-wide agreements and other specified government documents, Traditional Chinese version shall prevail.
Section 2: Fundamental Rights and Responsibility of Citizens
1. All Aurora Citizens shall be equal before the law.
2. The provision of the of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights are applied to the Republic and shall enact laws to be implemented in future.
3. Aurora Citizens and other persons in the Republic of Aurora shall have the obligation to abide by the laws in force in the territory the server is located in.
Section 3: Executive Power
1. The President of the Republic of Aurora shall be the head of the Republic, accountable to the citizens of the Republic of Aurora.
2. The President of the Republic of Aurora shall be the Chief Commander of the Military of the Republic of Aurora.
3. The National Security Council of the Republic of Aurora shall be an organization for assisting the President in policy-making and national defense.
4. The President of the Republic of Aurora can appoint members for the National Security Council. Members of the National Security Council shall be Aurora Citizens.
5. The President of the Republic of Aurora have the rights dissolve the Collective Council after declaration of a national emergency.
Section 4: Legislative Power
1. The Collective Council of the Republic of Aurora shall be the legislature of the Republic.
2. The Collective Council of the Republic of Aurora shall be constituted by elections.
3. A Provisional Collective Council shall be established after the dissolve of the Collective Council and can be constituted by appointment and election.
Section 5: Economic and Foreign Affairs
1. Trade Agreements and Diplomatic Relations in force with other nations or regions shall be maintained.
2. The provision of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations are applied to the Republic and shall enact laws to be implemented in future.
本人，Gabriel Mataleo Lam (Gab1205)，作為亞羅拉共和國總統，現希望確立亞羅拉共和國直至可見將來之政制、行政、立法、司法、管理、經濟、外交、國防及社會方面的事務。